Friday, September 7, 2007

Here's a link to some photos from my travels:

http://luther.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2026111&l=45524&id=59200465

Classes are underway and keeping me busy. I'm really enjoying my professors and course materials. I'm taking:
Intensive Language and Culture
Globalization in Ecuador
Environmental Diversity in Ecuador, and
Cultural Diversity of Ecuador

On Mondays and Wednesdays I attend class from 9 am to 7pm (with a 45 minute break to walk from one university to another while eating lunch). Busy days! But then I only have class from 9-12 Monday-Friday.

Yesterday I discovered a chocolate store named "Godika: Golsinas de Katy" or "Godika: Katy's Chocolates!" Needless to say my friends and I visited the shop today to sample some of the chocolates! So good.

Tonight a few friends and I are attending the Andanismo club meeting- a student group at the University which organizes hiking and climbing trips around the Andes. Should be fun.

1 comment:

Katelin Erickson said...

Katy I'm so excited for you!! It sounds like you are going to have an absolutely amazing time this semester! I'm looking forward to reading about all your adventures :)